Concept 20 Stands Concept Series Speaker Stands – Gloss Black
Supporting Your Speaker in a Unique Way
The Concept 20 stand has been purpose built to deliver the best possible sound and complement your listening environment, acoustically and aesthetically. The interface between the speaker and the stand is a mounting platform designed using GelcoreTM principals to minimise the transmission of vibrations, producing a purer sound. Three specially designed steel mounting feet replace the rubber feet on the Concept 20 for a perfect fit with the stand.
High Mass for Stability
The Concept 20 Stands are around double the mass of the speaker mounted on it, which gives it extraordinary stability, ensuring the safety and sonic performance of your speakers.
Solid Construction, Stylishly Compatible
The Concept 20 Stand is constructed from a solid MDF upright with armoured glass outriggers for super-stability on both carpets and solid floors with spikes or rubber spike covers. It is available in two multi-layered lacquered finishes; gloss black and white.
- These wonderfully finished speaker stands complement both the beauty and the ultimate sonic performance of the Concept 20 loudspeakers
- The stands are designed for music devotees who demand the very best quality from their loudspeakers. They incorporate the same Gelcore construction cabinet system found in the Concept 20 loudspeaker in an aesthetically pleasing and resonance-free floor stand.
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 620 x 136 x 200 mm (24.4 x 5.4 x 7.9 in)
- Full Dimensions H/D/W mm:653 x 385 x 240 mm (25.7 x 15.2 x 9.4 in) overall
- Weight: 10kg (22 lbs) per stand