- These are the terms and conditions of use for www.home-cinema-design.com (Site). The Site is operated by or on behalf of Home Cinema Design Limited (Home Cinema Design, we, us and our). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales. Our registered company number is 12436435, and our registered office is at 21 Stirrup Way, Andover, SP11 6XS. Our VAT registration number is 34346620.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by changing them on the Site. These terms and conditions were last updated in February 2021.
- access to the site
- The Site is intended for use only by persons who are at least 16 years of age. By using the Site, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site.
- We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us. You must ensure that any registration details you provide are accurate. If you choose, or you are provided with, a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering as a user prove to be false.
- We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site.
- what you are allowed to do
- You may only use the Site for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
- what you are not allowed to do
- Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
(i) ‘scrape’ content or store content of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the content of the Site;
(ii) remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
(iii) create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent.
- You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
- All rights granted to you under these terms and conditions will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
- intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Site. In the event you print off pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
- copyright and images
- All images and photographs on the Site, including Product images, are owned by us and/or our licensors. You may not copy, reproduce or otherwise use any images on the Site for any purpose other than viewing pages on the Site. In particular, you may not use our images on any other website or application. We operate a zero tolerance policy to any reproductions of its images discovered in violation of the foregoing and will pursue all available legal actions and remedies against such infringements of its intellectual property rights.
- We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
- Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
- Except to the extent that our Online Terms of Supply apply, we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the Site and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded and we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using the Site, or relying on any of its content.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
- external links
- The Site may, from time to time, include links to external sites, which may include links to third party offers and promotions. We include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators or promoters.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
(i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(ii) for fraudulent misrepresentation;
(iii) or breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded; or
(iv) for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, except that if you are a consumer and not a business user and if you live in a country (which, for these purposes, includes Scotland or Northern Ireland) of the European Union other than England and Wales, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law.
- You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms and conditions or any Contract will only be dealt with by the English courts, except that if you live in a country (which, for these purposes, includes Scotland or Northern Ireland) of the European Union other than England, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in England, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.
- contacting us
- Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions by email to email@example.com.